Lahore
Lahore
Defance Chowk
Model Town
042-36626005, 0314-4238489 Mon - Sat 09:30 - 7:30, Sun 10:00 - 05:30 NTN: 1669272-1
042-36626005, 0314-4238489 Mon - Sat 09:30 - 7:30, Sun 10:00 - 05:30 Solar Power Light Defance Chowk
042-36626005, 0314-4238489 Mon -Sat 9:30 - 7:30,Sun 10:00 - 5:30Solar Power Light Model Town
Highest Quality
SOLAR PRODUCTS
Solar Solution
Complete Solar Solution
Whole Sale & Retail
Solar Products On Cheapest Price
Contact Us

3 KW SOLAR SYSTEM PACKAGE 12-PANELS

 

3 KW SOLAR SYSTEM WITH 12 PANELS QUANTITY VALUE 

SOLAR PANELS

A Grade / Tier 1 Guaranteed Solar Panel with 5 Years Current and 25 Years Life warranty (300 ~ 330 Watt) best Quality SOLAR PANEL.

12 Panels  

INVERTER

3 KW Solar Inverter VM-II – One Year Warranty.

1 Piece  

OTHER ACCESSORIES

Solar Stand Galvanized x 87 inch size (6 pieces), Solar Wire 13mm (30 x 30 = total 60 Yards) within package AC/DC Breakers with Box, DC Wiring, Transportation and Labour charges etc.

INCLUDED  
TOTAL PACKAGE VALUE   RS.295,000/-
     

BATTERY RECOMMENDATION : AGS/EXIDE 200 Ah x 2 Batteries (Package without Batteries)

 

DETAIL OF HOME APPLIANCES

AC Inverter 1.5 Tons         =     1

Fridge                                   =      1

Fan                                        =      4

LED Lights.                         =     10

 

   

REMARKS

  • Package with complete FITTING / INSTALLATION – No hidden charges
  • All warranties will be start from the date of installation of solar system.
  • Company will not be responsible if any default happens due to electric fluctuation, damage of panels and overloading.
  • Solar system designed according to the customer’s provided home appliances detail so follow load limitation.
  • Payment terms : 90% Advance and remaining 10% after the completion of work.
   
     

 

× How can I help you?