Lahore
Lahore
Defance Chowk
Model Town
042-36626005, 0314-4238489 Mon - Sat 09:30 - 7:30, Sun 10:00 - 05:30 NTN: 1669272-1
042-36626005, 0314-4238489 Mon - Sat 09:30 - 7:30, Sun 10:00 - 05:30 Solar Power Light Defance Chowk
042-36626005, 0314-4238489 Mon -Sat 9:30 - 7:30,Sun 10:00 - 5:30Solar Power Light Model Town
Highest Quality
SOLAR PRODUCTS
Solar Solution
Complete Solar Solution
Whole Sale & Retail
Solar Products On Cheapest Price
Contact Us

3 KW SOLAR SYSTEM PACKAGE 10-PANELS

3 KW SOLAR SYSTEM 10 PANELS QUANTITY VALUE
SOLAR PANELS    
JINKO \ TRINA \ JA SOLAR , Perk Quality Solar Panels with 10 Years Current and 25 Years Life warranty ( 400 Watt) 10 Panels.  
INVERTER    
GROWATT 3 KW Solar Inverter ( One Year Warranty ) 1 Piece.  
OTHER ACCESSORIES    
Solar Stand Galvanized x 87 inch size (5 pieces), Solar Wire 13mm (30 + 30 = total 60 Yards) within package AC/DC Breakers with Box, DC Wiring, Transportation and Labour charges etc. INCLUDED  
TOTAL PACKAGE VALUE   RS. 295,000/-

 

BATTERY RECOMMENDATION : AGS/EXIDE 200 Ah x 2 Batteries (Package without Batteries)

DETAIL OF HOME APPLIANCES

AC Inverter 1 Tons          =     1

Fridge                                  =     1

Fan                                       =      3

LED Lights.                       =     5

 

REMARKS

  • Package with complete FITTING / INSTALLATION – No hidden charges
  • All warranties will be start from the date of installation of solar system.
  • Company will not be responsible if any default happens due to electric fluctuation, damage of panels and overloading.
  • Solar system designed according to the customer’s provided home appliances detail so follow load limitation.
  • Payment terms : 90% Advance and remaining 10% after the completion of work.

 

   

 

× How can I help you?