Lahore
Lahore
Defance Chowk
Model Town
042-36626005, 0314-4238489 Mon - Sat 09:30 - 7:30, Sun 10:00 - 05:30 NTN: 1669272-1
042-36626005, 0314-4238489 Mon - Sat 09:30 - 7:30, Sun 10:00 - 05:30 Solar Power Light Defance Chowk
042-36626005, 0314-4238489 Mon -Sat 9:30 - 7:30,Sun 10:00 - 5:30Solar Power Light Model Town
Highest Quality
SOLAR PRODUCTS
Solar Solution
Complete Solar Solution
Whole Sale & Retail
Solar Products On Cheapest Price
Contact Us

5 KW SOLAR SYSTEM – NET METERING

 

5kw Net Metering Items Quantity Value

SOLAR PANEL

JINKO \ TRINA \ ,Mono Perk Quality Solar Panels with 10 Years Current and 25 Years Life warranty ( 400 Watt)

14 Panels  

INVERTER

REVO 6 KW Solar Inverter NET METERING 
One Year Warranty.

 

1 Piece

 

NET METERING EXPENSE

Complete process of Net Metering included earthing, grounding expense and fee of demand notice.

 INCLUDED  

OTHER SOLAR ACCESSORIES

Solar Stand Galvanized x 87 inch size (7 pieces), Solar Wire 16mm (30 x+30 = total 60 Yards) within packagem AC/DC Breakers with Box, DC Wiring, Transportation and Labour charges etc.

 INCLUDED  
TOTAL PACKAGE VALUE    RS.544,000/-

DETAIL OF HOME APPLIANCES

Fridge                                  =      1

AC Inverter 1.5 Tons      =      1

Fan                                        =      5

LED Lights.                        =     15

LED TV                                =      2

   

REMARKS

  • Package with complete FITTING / INSTALLATION – No hidden charges
  • All warranties will be start from the date of installation of solar system.
  • Company will not be responsible if any default happens due to electric fluctuation, damage of panels and overloading.
  • Solar system designed according to the customer’s provided home appliances detail so follow load limitation.
  • Payment terms : 90% Advance and remaining 10% after the completion of work.

 

   
     

 

× How can I help you?